nked the community of Frascati for remodeling the play ground for us. After that me and my friends danced to a song, and sang the other two song. After that there was a market to raise money for the school, and after that we played soccer for the rest of the day on the new playground, or parents took their kids home. Then the school day ended.
I danced to
a song that I didn't really want to, because the teacher told me I could
MAKE a dance, so I started to
choreograph the dance. Then (out of the blue) another teacher walk in and said, "Stop, I like your dance but we're doing this other dance." (in Italian of course) So after school that day I complained to my mom!

But I danced the dance that she told me
to, and the fans liked it. but I didn't
really like it. by:Paolo


No comments:
Post a Comment